“A piece of cake”
Masjenkie is the chief of an indigenous tribe in the Amazon and - no coincidence - it is also an anagram of my name. But above all it is the trademark for my personal assistance. Masjenkie is a culmination of almost 30 years of international experience.
What is a piece of cake for Masjenkie?
- Diary management, planning, deadlines
- Events – planning/organizing/managing
- Business travel
- Meetings (action lists, documents, follow up)
- Preparing quotations and invoices
- Setting priorities; setting and monitoring to do’s
- Correcting Dutch, English (including translations)
- Link-pin between you and your contacts
- Proposing smart and time-saving solutions
My basic principle is: clear and open arrangements and agreements with a fixed, hourly rate. In principle I do not work on location, but this is negotiable.